I am a freelance translator based in Corning, New York and I specialize in Spanish to English translation.
- In January 2015, I received my BA cum laude in Spanish Language and Literature from Binghamton University, an institution with highly-reputed foreign language and translation programs.
- In 2012 I had received my AA degree in Liberal Arts and Sciences from Corning Community College.
- I am currently a translator for Global Voices, which publishes citizen media stories from around the world. You can view my Global Voices translator’s page here.
- Throughout my college experience, I have been trained extensively in translation, English and Spanish Grammar, and medieval and contemporary Spanish literature.
Here are some of the benefits of choosing Mulholland Translation:
- Through intensive research and meticulous cultivation I’ll create a final English-language product of impeccable quality.
- All work will be done by myself and held to my own high-quality standards. I do not sub-contract my business.
- I provide easy, comfortable, hassle-free interactions. I am always available to respond to clients in a prompt and clear fashion.
- I am devoted to client confidentiality and happy to sign NDA’s if requested.
If you would like to see a resume, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Samples of my work can be found here.