- Payments will be made in full by check in U.S. dollars drawn on a U.S. bank within 30 days of delivery of the translation.
- Late payments may be subject to a late fee of $5 per day.
- No claims will be considered after 30 days from the date of invoice.
- Within the limits of the law, all claims will be limited to the amount of the invoice.
- If the client is not satisfied with the translator’s work, the translator must be given an opportunity to correct the translation before payment terms or rates are changed.
- The client’s terms of service are not in effect until approved in writing by the translator.
- If the client is employed by an end client or third party, the translator’s business agreement is with the client only. The client must pay the translator as agreed upon, regardless of the end client or third party’s payment policies.
- The translator retains copyright to the translation until the invoice for the translation has been paid in full.
- If the translation project is canceled after a project assignment has been made, the translator will be paid for all work completed up to the time of cancellation.